Worked in the studio on transforming the purple dot "You Know I Love You" piece into a video.
First attempt was to save out a JPG for each frame and then put it together in Final Cut this evening.
Second attempt was when I discovered the MovieMaker library pre-installed with Processing that allowed me to write out directly to a MOV file of my specified quality and compression schema without sound. The final movie before post-processing was 371 MB at a resolution of 1300x800 at 10 FPS. The speed of the output movie and the actual song length end up having a 20 second difference by the end of the movie (the movie is a bit fast), so I'll slow that down in post-processing soon and match up the audio, and post it on Vimeo most likely.
Also visited the printmaking lab to talk with Ana about the printmaking aspect of my process and emailed professor Endi Poskovic to discuss the same.
1 comment:
Alex- I look forward to seeing the video for this piece!
Thanks for checking in,
Kris
Post a Comment