2/25/09

Fourth layer of "Yesterday" done. Probably do the fifth and final layer on Saturday so everything should be dry by late Monday or early Tuesday, at which point I'll trim the prints of this one and the "You Know I Love You" print down to the final size. Should start sketching up a mockup for the Flash application. Got some plexiglass earlier so I can try making a prototype frame thing.

Note to self: Instead of drilling holes and using screw type fasteners to hold plexiglass together, perhaps see about making/finding little metal clips for the four corners. Might need to etch a small slot in each corner for each clip be secure.



All I need to do now:

- Print 5th layer of "Yesterday"
- Print "Ruby Tuesday"
- Print of "Don't Let's Start"
- Size, sign, and number prints
- Make Flash application
- Polish thesis paper
- Frame prints
- Setup show

No comments: