3/12/09 Part Deux

Finally around to exposing my screen a second time (the line version, not the dot halftone pattern), at 4:00. Turned out beautiful, except it turned out to be a half centimeter too shot horizontally. WTF? I made it from the exact same original file at the same time I made the dot version which turned out to be exactly the correct length.

So I came back to North Campus after lecture.

Went to Kinkos to print off some NEW transparencies of the line halftone pattern. Got em. Taped them together, and guess what, again, a half centimeter too short. Almost as if they got squished just a bit. Soooo... I decided to just go with the dot halftone pattern. Not ideal, but, it'll do. I just want to get this done.

Ordered the last two frames.

Tomorrow:
- Finish "Don't Let's Start" print.
- Print first layer of "Ruby Tuesday."
- Perhaps print the second layer of "Ruby Tuesday."

No comments: