Framed one of each of the aforementioned prints. They look awesome.
Finished the "Don't Let's Start" print. Looks great; I'm very happy with the result.

Tried printing the first layer of the "Ruby Tuesday" print. Paint was too thick and clogged my screen in the areas that had really thin lines. Bummer. Figure that I should thin out my paint with a bit of water next go 'round. Perhaps I'll give it another go Sunday night.
My measurements for the final layout:

Detailed need-to-do list:
- Buy more white paint and screen cleaner.
- Print first and second layers of "Ruby Tuesday."
- Expose the third and fourth screens for "Ruby Tuesday."
- Print the third and fourth layers for "Ruby Tuesday."
- Size and cut down "Don't Let's Start" and "Ruby Tuesday" prints.
- Sign, number, and date "Don't Let's Start" and "Ruby Tuesday" prints.
- Frame "Don't Let's Start" and "Ruby Tuesday" prints.
- Finish Flash application.
- Build wall.
- Hang prints.
No comments:
Post a Comment